The Seaway Valley Community Health Centre is recruiting for a resourceful, tech savvy and highly organized individual to fill the position of Program Assistant for a one-year contract in Cornwall.
- Coordinates intake process for group programs.
- Provides support for group program Staff, Management Team and the Executive Director
- Responsible for administering a new group program software from Blue Lemon.
- Coordinates media advertising, including social media (Facebook/ Twitter)
- Coordinates information packages and logistics for various events, workshops, and meetings.
- Proficient in use of Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, PDF to create updates promotional posters, invitations, and handouts for events and workshops
- Works well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Purchases supplies as needed by the health centre.
Qualifications: Post-secondary Secretarial diploma, office or business administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 3 years experience as administrative support in a clinical or human service organization. Experience in dealing with the public in a mature and helpful manner. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a heavy workload. Advanced computer proficiency is required. Proficiency in English is required and the ability to communicate in French is an asset.