Mental Health Resources
- Active Coping Calendar for April 2020
- Big White Wall: Peer-to-peer support community for your mental health (Trained practitioners available 24/7 to keep the community safe). Includes self-assessment and recommended resources with a wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace.
- Bounceback Ontario: A free skill-building program managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA). It is designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression and anxiety, stress or worry. Delivered over the phone with a coach and through online videos, you will get access to tools that will support you on your path to mental wellness.
- Eastern Champlain Youth Wellness Hub: (Youth age 12-25) Offering phone support on Tuesdays from 9am-4pm. Call 613-935-3485 to speak to a peer support worker or counsellor.
- Parent’s Lifeline of Eastern Ontario (PLEO): Non-profit family peer support organization for parents whose children to age 25 are facing mental health challenges. Helpline from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday: 1-855-775-7005
- Crisis Line (16+): 1-866-0991
- Child and Youth Family Crisis Line for Eastern Ontario (under 16): 1-877-377-7775
- Hundreds of Mental Health Workers offer free therapy to Ontario’s frontline COVID-19 Staff (CBC News)
- Mental Health Tips for Quarantine