If your emotions are negatively impacting your quality of life, health, or relationships, this program could be for you. This 10-week group program teaches you many of the skills from Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT). You can join us virtually or in-person!
You will learn skills to build:
- Core mindfulness
- Distress tolerance
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Emotional regulation
This program is only for people experiencing mild-moderate symptoms. These include:
- Frequent arguments or relationship breakups
- Impulsive actions (Example: Overindulging in shopping, gambling, eating, and mood-altering substances)
- Intense emotions that gives the urge to withdraw, isolate, over-apologize, reprimand, retaliate and/or, self-criticize
- Unstable sense of self (Example: Feeling like you don’t know yourself, or how you feel about yourself)
This program is free-of-charge, and available to anyone 18+.
**Those currently experiencing severe symptoms, such as self-harming behaviours, violence towards others, frequent use of crisis services, or suicide attempts in the past 6 months are encouraged to connect with AccessMHA to determine which services are best for you.