Here are some resources if you identify as asexual, bisexual, gay, gender-fluid, intersex, lesbian, pansexual, queer, questioning, transgender or two-spirit, and family members.
- Trans Health Ottawa – exists to support trans and gender diverse community members navigate transition-related and general health services in the Champlain region (Ottawa and surrounding areas).
- LGBT2SQ Youth Drop-In in partnership with YouthHub
- Diversity/Diversité Cornwall
- Connect-Clinic offers specialty services to trans and gender diverse individuals, including non-binary and genderqueer folks.
- Rainbow Health Ontario creates training for healthcare providers across the province to feel more clinically and culturally competent in caring for their 2SLGBTQ service users.