Yields: 8 servings
- 16 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
- Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette (below)
- 1 (11-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine greens, cranberries, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients, stirring well with a whisk (or shake in a jar).
- Just before serving, toss with 2/3 cup Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette, and top with goat cheese.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: For a different serving option, slice goat cheese into 16 slices. Roll slices in chopped, toasted walnuts (omit walnut halves in salad). Serve slices over greens; drizzle with Lemon-Maple Vinaigrette.