Baked Kale Chips
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Adapted from allrecipes.ca[printfriendly]