Delightfully Baked Apples Recipe
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 large apples, cut in half
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp oats
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds with a small paring knife or spoon.
- In a small bowl combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon.
- Spoon on top of the apple halves and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Optional: Serve warm with vanilla frozen yogurt.