- 4 ounces (1/2 brick) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 tsp of each dried dill, garlic, onion and parsley (or other spices)
- 3-4 long cucumbers, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Additional sprinkle of Paprika OR spices as above for garnish (optional)
- In a stand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese with the yogurt and herbs. Mix until well combined. Add more cream cheese or yogurt as needed.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a star tip (or use a sealable plastic bag and cut off one of the corners).
- Prepare the cucumber. Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Using a melon baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
- Pipe the cream cheese mixture into the crater, enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
- Add a half cherry tomato partially buried into the herb cream cheese
- Sprinkle herbs for additional color. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve Chilled and ENJOY!