Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (See below for a recipe)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 pinch salt, black pepper to taste
- 3 T honey
- Place spinach in a salad bowl.
- Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and
- drizzle with vinaigrette.